Friday, December 24, 2010

Transformation Explanation.

Eyes meet 
the stare.
Taking in
the vision that's
there.
Inkling of
this transformation
barely yet
begun
serving as
a visible
passion
for the
One
who's brought
me here.
Questions
flow to and fro
while judgments
grow.
There's a vast
crowd out there
I aim to
reach;
life changing
message
I long to
teach.
I want
them to
know
I've been
where they
are.
I let my
scars
show.
I know their
pain,
I've seen
misery reign,
watched days
grow dark.
But I found
the Light
that changed
my life. Tattoo
His words
on my heart,
wear my
heart
on my sleeve
that others
may see and
believe.
Out there
this may seem
to be. But
I'm just
trying
to keep from
lying
down; resist
to conform.
I'll be
me
for Him
extra
ordinarily,
radically,
just as He
once was
when He
walked this
earth, even
from the moment
of His birth.
So me
for
Him
I'll be.
Extra loud
to drown
out the
worldly
crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment