Sunday, August 22, 2010

Insecurity To Identity

Lost and wandering
searching for identity

Fear and insecurity
never seem to leave me

hide behind this
mask

try to hide from
you

slip between the
cracks

afraid to be
true

hide what my body 
lacks

long to be made
new

years of being
lost

my true self
tossed

lost in rages of
jealousy

lack of confidence
fear in response
eyes are watching
people judging
fears dwelling
tears swelling

tired of the
shame

pull me from this
game

stop my
              insecurity

find my 
              identity

heart becomes
nervous

trust He has a 
purpose

smile like a
child

set me
            free

let your love run
wild

mold my
                identity

make me true
pieces of You
fear is falling
You are calling
love is flowing
true identity

begins

growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment